Here’s the spa of the future. Step in for the warm comfort and relaxing massage you expect from Sundance® spas, in an amazing spa design that looks at home in any backyard.
Shelf-style cabinetry-finish top deck conceals acrylic.
Multi-level cool-down seat helps you get in and out of the spa safely.
The Victoria also debuts the first-of-its-kind lounge seat that opens up a new experience in hydrotherapy. Sundance hot tubs’ exclusive Fluidix® jets target the entire body, neck to feet, including the hard-to-reach hamstrings and calves.
Advanced Sundance hot tub materials resist UV and weather damage.
New MicroClean® Select System optimized to filter 16,000 gallons a day using less energy; high-flow circulation.
Hot Tub Specs
Seats: 5 Adults
Fluidix Jets: 39 (7 varieties)
Dimensions: 7’4″ x 7’4″ x 36″
Spa Volume: 400 US gal.
Energy Efficiency: 23.26
Warranty: shell 10/ components 5
Hot Tub Features
- Treats water using exclusive UV-C technology
- No gas, chemical, or other by-products added to water
- Neutralizes waterborne pathogens, resulting in clean, fresh, clear water
Intuitive Control Panel
- Clear and simple icons
- New, streamlined design
- Easy to read from inside or outside the spa
- Exclusive Fluidix® jets provide low- and high-impact massage
- SMT™ Micro jets in lounge target legs and hamstrings
- Footwell jets reach feet and calves
SunStrong™ Cover Option with Sunbrella® Fabric
- High-quality Sunbrella, premium outdoor-furniture material
- Lasts at least twice as long as vinyl
- Lightweight, more energy efficient
- Easy to clean
Sundance Spa Jets
Fluidix™ jet technology, exclusive to Sundance®, is a patented jet design that lets you adjust for a steady flow or an oscillating massage. The difference in Fluidix™ hot tub jets is that they do all this without bearings that can clog or parts that wear out; a true breakthrough in spa jets. You need to stop by and test these jets in a hot tub .